Lycon Wax For Pain-Free Hair Removal
At earthspa, we have been offering Brazilian and Hollywood treatments using the Lycon wax precision system since 2005.
We were introduced to this pain-free type of hot wax and by Bridget, a young New Zealand therapist expert in bikini waxing. At the time she joined our team at earthspa, the popular ‘Brazilian Centre’ around the corner from our spa closed its doors. Overnight we became the go-to place for bikini, Brazilian and Hollywood waxing in Victoria. The Lycon wax treatments have remained on our list of top 3 treatments ever since.
Created in Australia by Lydia Jordane (a.k.a. the Queen of Waxing) back in 1978, the product evolved rapidly and quickly gained popularity around the world. Lycon wax has continued to gain traction. Today, there is a wide range of hot waxes available specifically designed to treat different areas of the body. Not to mention the long list of available pre- and post-wax lotions used to prepare and repair the skin.
Benefits of Lycon Waxing:
- Provides a comfortable experience due to the low temperature of the wax when applied to the skin
- Removes hair as short as 1mm
- Suitable for sensitive such as bikini, lip, eyebrows, and face
- Achieves better results with short, brittle or stubborn hair due to better grip
- Offers longer-lasting results
- Removes hair virtually pain-free
- Over the years, we have worked with a variety of Lycon wax flavours including chocolate, lavender, and rose. Our current spa favourite is vanilla. We love its flexibility and pleasant, soothing aroma.
What to expect from your Lycon Wax treatment:
- A spa therapist will meet, greet, and escort you to a treatment room.
- You will receive a brief consultation where you can discuss the type of bikini wax you are having (e.g. Hollywood, Brazilian, Extended, or Tidy-up), and how much hair you would like removed.
- Your therapist will then give you instructions on how to prepare for your treatment and you’ll be provided with hygienic wipes and disposable underwear.
- You’ll have the chance to get ready privately before your treatment.
- Your therapist will then return to perform your treatment in the allocated time (usually 30 minutes).
- Soothing lotions will be applied to prepare your skin before your bikini wax and afterwards to calm the skin and receive relevant aftercare information. Please feel free to ask any questions.
Click here to book a session!